Monday, April 5, 2010

The Park


What do Washington Park, Easter Break and an 80 degree day equal? A huge crowd! Mom and I hadn't even considered this when we set out for our fun day with my kids and Big Bird. Anyway it was packed! I guess everyone had the same idea. We did find a picnic table for our lunch and later, a bench for me to nurse the baby. And other than a few attractions that were swarming with kids, our bunch found plenty to do and a great time was had by all.

Big Bird loved the teeter-totter.



The baby enjoyed watching people and dropping toys, binkies, etc from her stroller.


Mom visiting with Leeny.


Bubby showing me how tall he's gotten. I used to have to lift him up to reach that. Where has the time gone?


Memaw J swinging the big girls.


Me with my bunch.

My mom with The Baby.

The Bug doing one of her favorite things.




We'll be planning another day here for sure. But it will be when other kids are in school!

No comments:

Post a Comment