Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Today

Outside my window...a fine white powder has fallen from the sky. It's winding down now, but left enough to turn the road white and cover all but the tops of the grass. I love snow!

I am thinking...about sipping that first cup of new coffee this morning. Blueberry Morning....it sure smells delightful.

I am thankful for...the Husband's step-mom. Not only is she wonderful towards him, she is one of my best friends.

From the learning rooms...kind of a relaxed learning this week with a sprinkle of math and history.

From the kitchen...broccoli cheese soup, spinach salad and an apple, cranberry bread pudding.
My friend is coming for lunch.

I am wearing...jeans and a blue hooded sweatshirt.

I am creating...a welcoming environment.

I am going...away with my husband this weekend. I'm so excited! He planned it and surprised me with it.

I am reading...the same 2 books over and over again to the Baby. She loves her books and the repetition.

I am hoping...the Baby does ok being left overnight with someone for the first time.

I am hearing...the hum of the corn stove (it sits right by the computer) and the Baby hollering at Leeny.

Around the house...my kitchen counters are cleaned! Oh happy day! They are usually cluttered so I am enjoying just walking in the kitchen and admiring their bareness.

One of my favorite things...SNOW! And it's started up again. I didn't even know we were supposed to get any.

A few plans for the rest of the week...hopefully some home time except for the night away with the Husband. I thought I would be home all week, but so far I've been gone everyday.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing.



This picture was "accidental." The girls were just sitting waiting for us to leave and the photographer caught this. I love it!

Have a great ending to your week!
For more Simple Women, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment