Saturday, June 12, 2010

Leeny's 6th Birthday

Tiny came to spend the night and go to Springfield with us for Leeny's 6th birthday. Leeny and her best buddy, Tiny, had a blast in the tub and I had clean floors when they were finished.

Leeny wanted her ears pierced for her birthday. Tiny came along for moral support.

Oh, how pretty! No tears, just smiles.

We had to ride the carousel 2 times. Once on the bottom and once on the top.

Who wouldn't love a cookie taco? Talk about messy! But the girls loved them.
Then we went for a Mexican lunch. Leeny wanted a pina colada and Tiny liked the strawberry daiquiri (non-alcoholic of course).
It was so much fun spending the day with these girls. I loved listening in on their conversations. Six-year olds have funny views on politics, homeschooling, dating, food, etc. I wish I could have recorded it.

1 comment:

  1. I bet they were soooo funny!!! Thanks for taking Tiny...it is something she will always remember.

    ReplyDelete