Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

This is what I woke up to this morning.



Bubby and The Bug got up at 6 am and did all their chores. Then they came in, shut my door and proceeded to make me breakfast in bed. All of this was going on and I had no idea (their dad didn't either). Talk about a surprise when they knocked on my door!
They were smiling from ear to ear. Bubby made scrambled eggs with cinnamon (interesting flavor) while The Bug toasted waffles and spread peanut butter and drizzled syrup over them (my favorite way to eat pancakes or waffles). There was grape juice with a straw and some lovely little weed-flowers in a vase. The flowers smelled really good. When I commented on the scent, they let me know they'd sprayed the flowers with vanilla.
Here are the two little chefs.

As an added bonus, they didn't leave a mess in the kitchen. I could get used to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment