Sunday, May 9, 2010

7 months

The Baby was 7 months old on Saturday. My how time flies! She loves to stick out her tongue and blow raspberries. Needless to say, I am always ready for a shower to wash off all that spit.

The Baby is my little leech. She is happiest when mommy is holding her. Even when she sleeps.

This is actually her "new" smile. She closes her eyes, wrinkles her nose and shows off her two bottom teeth. It cracks us up, which of course, makes her do it again.

The Baby has also discovered her thumb. It doesn't fall on the floor like her binky. I love watching her pudgy little hands and arms whether it's playing with a toy, sucking her thumb or all relaxed while she sleeps.

She's about to crawl. Right now she only goes in reverse, but it won't be long.
I'm loving every minute of having a baby in the house. I feel so blessed to get to experience all this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment